Monday, March 27, 2017

My Problem with Some Politicians in the Modern Day.

  I've always wanted to be a political scientist, the job interests me so much, however I have a problem with politicians. There is only two problems I have with them and those are, being all talk but no action and the base everything on the future. At some point in life you will have an opinion on a certain subject and it's your purpose to defend your opinion. Most politicians always have a big mouth and want to share what they want for the country and its people and they desire to make it better for everyone. When they win presidency or get a seat in Senate, they don't stick to what they said before and end up doing more harm than good. Why say you're going to make this country better but in the end, you only did it for the votes. However, this is not my main problem.
  My main problem with  most politicians are the fact that they base literally everything on the future. I can understand that we need to be more advanced than the enemy but that's not my point. My point is that they focus to much on the future that they neglect to reflect on history and understand its importance, it's not there just to remind us of what happened. It's there to teach us a lesson or human desire and the effects of war. No one wants war and I am a firm believer in that however, history is always made when a country defends their homeland. I will always try to be different, I want to remove the barrier between politicians and the citizens, and that's starting to become a problem to me as well.
  Speeches of the past were more emotional, it felt like that person took their time and dedication to pour out their feelings into that speech. Today, all the speeches are wrote out on paper and they presenter speaks in a monotone voice and it seems like he doesn't want to be there. the people there don't learn and aren't being informed of things currently going on, etc. I want to be emotional and show the people that I care for them, that they have a purpose in this world, rich or poor. I want to instill pride into the people and give them a reason to be politically involved in everything. However, that is a long way away and I don't know when that day will come, but for now we wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment