Monday, March 27, 2017

For Honor: The Lawbringer (Lore) and What I love about him

The Lawbringer, the very name gives a sense of justice and righteousness and for good reason. The Lawbringer is a man who is feared on the battlefield, always patient waiting for the enemy to strike first, they will parry the attacker and show ruthless aggression afterwards. They wait for the enemy to make a mistake first then they move in. Their weapon: A poleaxe, a weapon that would make most men run in the opposite direction but for the few that decide to fight him only fall on the field of battle. His armor is unique in comparison to his fellow knights, a special design for his order and the steel he wears is nearly impenetrable.
 I main a Lawbringer, he is iconic to me. he is the ultimate patience test. In order the play him you need to have patience, everyone strikes attempting to win the match, but when your enemy always focuses on winning they often make the simplest mistake, and this is where Lawbringer thrives. You can parry the enemy's attack and deal a lot of damage to your opponent and this will have the opponent second guessing themselves and then you can be assertive and continue to pressure them. Most of time this works and I have beaten many foes that I have came across, It got so intense that everyone would run away from me because I understand what it takes to play that character. As I always say "Patience is the ultimate key to beating a foe", and interestingly enough, I did that with all characters and it worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment