Wednesday, January 25, 2017

What country would I visit

 Everyone has a love for visiting countries, whether it is just for fun or just for understanding the history and the culture of other countries, it is different throughout the world. I love the history if other countries and its unique views and areas that intrigue the mind and make us feel like this is a once in a lifetime event. So what exactly is my favorite country personally and why do I like it?


  Honestly, my favorite country that I would love to visit is Japan, I have never been there personally but the pictures I have seen are one of kind, the architecture is appealing and intriguing to me. It is so beautiful, the people there are so nice and respect you for coming and experiencing their way of life. Their way of life is so interesting, the food they eat seems delightful and unique. I've always wanted to see how they have developed as a country, and understand how government affects the people, is it a worthwhile experience to live there. I always ask what is Japan like, because that is where I have always wanted to go. Recently my parents and I have always wanted to go to another country to visit, we want to get out and explore differences is foods and cultures by going deeper into their understanding and to experience it personally. Until then, I will dream, when will the dream come true? That is an answer for later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment