Monday, February 13, 2017

Why am I fascinated with History?

I am always asked this question by my fellow colleagues and friends and I can only answer by saying the ironic events that have transpired and how the good guy almost never wins the war, I just love the what ifs in history and I will always be intrigued by it. History is like my home, whenever I can take a break from college or any other school-related activity, I will always be on Youtube watching and learning about the History of other nations and the wars that have transpired over the years and I want to make sure the the dust settles on those past events.
  I love the development of equality among people, and the background of how equality adapted and shaped to what it truly said. History can be tricky sometimes and I love seeking answers most would disregard because they were just told to believe certain things based on videos that never covered both sides of the story, a prime example is Word War One, which I love having a different opinion on who should of won, but that doesn't change my opinion on how terrible it was for individuals and families, I believe every war future, present, and past will and forever shall remain terrible. There is always a price to pay in history for good or for bad. I gain knowledge about what I believe in when I get my future job and how it affects my daily life as I get older. I strive to be different some people just ignore me because of my views and it hurts me because I can never get to explain my point of view and I can't give them proof because I am always given snarky comments and can never finish what I am saying.
 Regardless of my views everyone can agree with me that history can favor one side and that history has its terrible moments, and no one can prevent history it is made every single day and that's how it will always be. The past isn't means for us to use it against each other, but a tool to use for unification among all peoples for a better future and better ourselves as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment